Thursday, January 28, 2010

Oh la la

Just wanted to take a quick sec to go over some Karmaloop things I have been obsessing over for the past few weeks. These items have been sitting on my favorites list waiting patiently until I get the guts/money to buy them. Since I've been home for winter, I have shopped...a lot. And immediately on my car ride home from these spontaneous shopping trips, shopper's remorse sets in. Granted the majority of my purchases are made at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Target, etc. but still, when I find lots of deals, it's pointless that I'm shopping at a discount store. I've bought five pairs of shoes this month. What goes on in my mind? Making money is bad for me.

Anyway, here are my beautiful lustworthy obsessions from Karmaloop :) Should I get any?




No comments:

Post a Comment